PATSY'S GREAT RECIPE IDEAS!
Get creative with your home grown goodies and try something new!CLICK HERE
Kale (Borecole) Stir Fry
- Wash kale and broccoli and dry well. Slice the kale and broccoli into medium sized pieces.
- Crush the garlic, slice the mushrooms, chop the shallots and slice the red pepper thinly.
- Heat the oil in a wok until hot. Add garlic and mushrooms for 5 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, stir and cover for 3 minutes, stirring every so often.
- Add the kale, cover for another 2 minutes until it starts to wilt.
- Remove from the heat, add the sesame seeds with the soy sauce and serve immediately.
- 110g (4oz) curly kale
- 200g (7oz) broccoli
- 150g (5oz) mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 shallots
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
MR DIGWELL'S GARDEN BLOG
Top tips on successful gardening, you can even ask the expert!CLICK HERE